Monash University Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
A scholarship for an international student wishing to study Pharmacy.
Total scholarship value: Up to $100,000
Number offered: Four per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing undergraduate student in either the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) or Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at a Monash Campus in Australia.
International student* – has an overseas qualification at the time of application, or an offshore applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC.
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the two highest achieving students).
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (awarded to the second two highest achieving students).
- Four scholarships available per year
- Award to the highest-achieving students, based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course at Monash will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.