Officer; Agent Onboarding and Optimization – Fixed term (2 years) (2 Position(s))
- Ensure all approved agents and within the assigned Zones and aggregators have been contracted and the contracts are retrievable and are up to date
- Responsible for uploading new agents, POS reallocations, POS additions, blocking and other portal / system functionalities for agents of assigned zones or aggregators
- Provide agents and optimization status of agent’s portfolios
- Share reports of agents onboarded whenever required
- Ensure termination process is adhered for both voluntary and involuntary Agents. See the process end-to-end and ensure that the relationship between the bank and the Agents via Branches does not end without proper alignment.
- Support online refresher trainings and Wakala related servicing activities
- Conduct 360 check of Wakala activities under assigned portfolio and recommend strategies for portfolio growth where necessary. This will entail having reports on active and inactive POS / replacement on a weekly basis to ensure TAT
- Provide prompt resolution to Branches / customer queries belonging to assigned portfolio, both internal and external. Should maintain soft copy of all reported queries to be discussed on unit sessions and meetings on weekly basis.
- Ensure understanding of all programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the job is performed effectively.
- Ensure a perfect environment (Shared Folder) managed in terms of Controls by performing utmost best practices in organization of Wakala documentation and records.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business understanding of branch operations, operational portals, products, and screening.
- PC literate
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Quality and customer focus-oriented skills
- Ability to work in teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate in Banking, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience in Banking, Microfinance, Payment systems, or support.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.