CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Job title: Head Of Operation Manager
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Posted on 01/31/2022
Work Experience: 5+ years
City: Dar es salaam Tanzania
- Managing all aspects of the company’s day to day operations including General Administration and Business Development.
- Management of site holdings and coordination with external entities or land owners.
- Communications with government or private institutions on the acquisition of new development sites in written, verbal or physical form as required.
- The Plan required jobs to be carried out by the Operations department and allocation of optimum use of resources to ensure responsibilities are fulfilled.
- To ensure the successful completion of tasks in accordance to the guidelines and set standards.
- Job Portal Management, Creation of new jobs, monitoring pending and verification of completed jobs on the online portal system.
- Coordinate with team on requirements for vehicle and fuel management, tools, machinery, H&S equipment and vehicle tracking system
- Assist in the preparation of Tender documents.
- HR management of the team with all set requirements including employment contracts.
- Health & Safety (H&S) management in accordance to set policies and required standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project management or similar.
- Minimum Experience 5 years and maximum Experience 10 years