VEHICLE DRIVING OPPORTUNITIES
Simba Supply Chain Solutions Limited (SSCS Ltd) advertises 50 job vacancies for truck drivers.
1. Driving a company cargo truck and delivering the intended customer on time in various locations locally and abroad.
2. Manage and coordinate loading and unloading of loads in accordance with safety standards.
3. Control of the safety and technical condition of the vehicle, inspecting the vehicle before and after the trip, reporting any defects or accidents in the manner prescribed by the company.
4. Follow the travel plan prepared by the Company under the Operations Department and
focus on important things like (weight, road, parking spaces as well as recreational intervals)
5. Comply with the Company’s rules, regulations and procedures in operation and comply with the laws of the respective countries in operation.
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT:
1. Have a valid and valid Class E license that has not expired.
2. Must have attended a basic vehicle driving training (HGV / HDV / GTD) offered by the Vocational Training Academy (VETA), the National Institute of Transport (NIT) or another Government recognized College.
3. Have at least two years experience of driving all types of trucks (pulling,
Intersemi, interlink, dengla).
4. Have a valid passport that will be valid for the next 2 years.
5. A driver with a motor vehicle certificate will be considered first.
1. A job application letter should be handwritten and a picture of the person.
2. All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens and not older than 45 years
3. Have a phone number with WhatsApp contacts.
4. To prove age, all applicants must attach a birth or citizenship certificate.
5. Police Clearance Certificate.
6. Vaccination Card.
7. All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, descriptions, copies of Form Four and Form Six certificates for those who have reached that level and certificates of graduation of various training based on the qualifications of the relevant job.
A good salary will be awarded to the winner of the interview.
SSCS Ltd is an employer that provides equal opportunities for all. Applicants who meet the criteria are the ones who will be called in the interview and no payment is required in the recruitment process. All applications should be submitted to SSCS Ltd. Human Resources Manager. attaching your resume and letter of identification from the local government before 22nd October 2021.
Human Resources Manager
Power Supply Chain Solutions Limited S.L.P. 19681, DAR ES SALAAM
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0782 405 406
WE MOVE AFRICA.
READ IT IN SWAHILI LANGUAGE