About Funds For Africa
Is a Non for Profit (NPO) entity established in 2018 in Canada, that is driven by a dedication to a social cause in the areas of health, science, research, or educational settings or advocating for a specific shared view for African countries
Administrative Officers (10 Positions)
( Dar es salaam, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Dodoma, Mwanza, Mbeya, Iringa, Shinyanga, Morogoro and Kagera )
The Administrator will play a vital role in ensuring that the Director receives the support required to ensure efficient operations, in particular information regarding directorate operations, for instance the status of programme activities and budgetary spend.
- Manage the annual portfolio calendar
Offer planning support to the Portfolio Director and help to enhance efficiency and timeliness of Directorate activities.
- Offer Support to the Sector Teams in respect to the planning of their work and data gathering
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports and prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to the Director
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the Director.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of the Director to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action
- Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of the Director.
- A minimum of a degree in a relevant field such as business administration, development studies, Social Sciences, economics, education etc.
- Diploma with At least 1 year experience of providing support to a busy NGO team of professional staff, where a considerable amount of analytical skills are called for.
Some understanding of and / or experience in budget management
Independent and able to work with minimal guidance and instruction.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Office
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 2500-3500)
Applications will be accepted up to 30th August 2021. Interested applicants should submit: (a) a confidential cover letter;
(b) detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees.
All applications to be sent to email@example.com
INCLUDING the region you want to work in the subject line (Mwanza, Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Dodoma, Shinyanga, Mbeya) e.g FIELD OFFICER – MWANZA.