Online Job Application Portal
How to apply for this health job through the Job application portal here below we give you a good direction on how you could do it by yourself.
- Be a citizen of Tanzania
- Must be at least 18 years of age and not older than 45 years
- He or she has never been employed by the Government and obtained a check number and if the applicant has been employed by the Government and obtained a Check Number, he or she will be required to comply with the Procedure for Transfer or Return to Public Service after resigning as specified in Circular No. CCB.228 / 271/01 dated 07 August, 2012.
- Applicant should be qualified and professional in accordance with the Staff Development Circular No.. 1 of 2009 regarding cadres under the Ministry of Health as outlined above.
All applications should be accompanied by the following documents
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Form Four / Six certificate
- Copy of Professional Certificates (Certificates and Transcripts)
- Copy of Full Registration Certificate
- Applicants who have studied abroad should be accredited by Accreditation from the Tanzania Colleges and Universities Commission (TCU).
- Internship Training Certificate
- Personal Information (CV)
- Recent passport size photo
Additional information to consider
- Selected applicants will be assigned to work in areas with severe staff shortages. So you will have to choose the area in which you would like to be assigned if you are to succeed in getting that position; In addition, there will be no change of channel once you get the opportunity
- Copies of all Certificates should be certified by the Court or Advocate
- Applicants who volunteer in the various regions should attach a letter of identification from the Chief Physician / Commissioner of the relevant Authority.
- All applications should be sent online via the electronic system available through the following address jobs.moh.go.tz
- Any applications submitted by post or delivered directly to the office will not be processed.