Job Title: Senior Officer in Properties and Facilities Management
Company: Diamond Trust Bank(DTB)
Application Deadline: 2022-05-25
JOB TITLE: Senior Officer in Properties and Facilities Management
- To contribute to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the People strategy and operational objectives.
- To comply with governance in terms of regulations and audit requirements.
- To coordinate and support new projects (new branches, branch expansion, office re-organization, and other construction-related duties).
- To assist to review bills of quantities submitted by vendors, and ensuring correct invoices are submitted for payment.
- To assist in planning and supervise periodic schedules of office and facilities maintenance. E.g. Generators, UPS, Stabilizers, ACs, Lifts etc.
- To assist to prepare a cost analysis of all repairs and maintenance projects.
- To take charge of all emergencies and ensure responsible back-ups are available in order to take corrective action as necessary
- To coordinate new project concept drawings and approval of the same.
- To liaise and coordinate consultant and contractor’s recommendation.
- To supervise site on-going works.
- To recommend work invoices, certificates, and fee notes.
- Coordination of preventive maintenance and general repairs.
- To liaise and coordinate with key departments to ensure the smooth running of DTB business in relation to PSD-related issues.
- To prepare and coordinate new project approval memos.
Knowledge, experience, and personal competencies:
- University degree or equivalent in Procurement Management, Facilities Management, Business Administration or Civil/Electric engineering.
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the related field.
If you meet the requirements for the above position, kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th May 2022. DTB is an equal opportunity employer.