Job Title: Senior Manager; Consumer Special Scheme
Company: National Microfinance Bank(NMB)
Lead sales taskforce and embed sales culture across the Bank’s network with the aim of bringing awareness to the Bank’s products to the public while maintaining the quality of loan book portfolio and subsequently acquire, grow and deepening portfolio through effective relationship management.
- Drive new sales revenues through acquiring new customers across the segment and be responsible for delivering the budgeted business volumes within the agreed timelines.
- Design the annual sales plan for the special schemes portfolio and ensure it is executed by the Relationship Managers and the branches
- Support Head of department to forecast future market trends and translate them into segment level strategy to create and sustain competitive advantage.
- Proactively nurture and leverage sustainable, robust stakeholder relationships, coalitions, and network with special schemes.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction among special schemes employees for the purpose of building customer loyalty.
- Review and advise on all the credit Appraisals and defend them to the relevant approval committees
- Build and develop high performing team
- Accountable for effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with business requirements and effective cost management.
- Ensure branch staff understand the context of their role in relation to the special scheme segment and strategy.
- Monitor and review branch performance on loan Portfolio to ensure quality of the portfolio is maintained.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly capable leader with technical expertise skills, innovative thinking, with understanding of current business setting.
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Robust negotiation, persuading and selling skills Results driven
- Change Management skills and with ability to take varying approaches with a dynamic set of stakeholders
- Analytical and strategical thinking with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Applications (Excel, Vision, Word, Publisher)
- Credit knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related studies
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in banking credit, managing relations with key business stakeholders of which 3 years must be in a team leadership role