Help Tanzania Rural Health Movement create a visual representation of their staff structures and reporting lines to support efficient processes, decision making, and growth.
Tanzania Rural Health Movement works to establish model healthcare services by continually providing and improving innovative hands-on medical services in all its endeavors in Tanzania.
Tanzania Rural Health Movement is a registered non-profit community-based organization based in Mwanza, Tanzania. Our focus is on provision of health services, health research and environmental sustainability and health.
What You’ll Work On
- A graphic or chart that illustrates reporting structure and general responsibilities and is editable by the Organization after the completion of the project
I am running a non profit organization and i am looking to develop an organogram to support the organization management
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Organizational Design
- Has created an org chart in an HR capacity or
- Has design experience
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-15 hours over 1-15 days
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.