Job title: Finance Business Partner
- To process Financial Management information through the TM1 accurately and timely
- To ensure that the reporting requirements to the Group are complete, accurate and timely ( Flash , GBID , ARRTS and Eliminations)
- Provide accurate and timely Management Financials
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
- Receive and process TM1 extracts as at 10th, 20th, and end month.
- Provide Reconciliations SAP, GBID and TM1
- Carry out trend analysis to, measure the accuracy of the data
- Document all agreed adjustments.
- Ensure system backups are done
- Participate in departmental snap checks
- Provide accurate and timely MI on financial performance of the business as reported to BAC
Planning and Performance Management (50%)
- To report financial and other performance measures (metrics) to Absa Africa.
- To Ensure accurate and timely update of GBID.
- To prepare and submit timely Eliminations and ARRTS updates for review.
- To provide accurate and timely FLASH numbers.
- Ensure intercompany eliminations are resolved within 24 hours
- To ensure timely reconciliations with agreed resolution dates on issues.
- To Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by senior management
Decision support (40%)
- To report in detail income/cost trend analysis.
- To monitor reported actual income and costs against budgets (STP).
- To ensure system back-ups are done.
Team building and Support (10%)
- Take responsibility for personal performance development, training and career development plans and ensure they are relevant and progressed.
- Actively contribute to immediate team.
- Performing assigned snap checks allocated as per guidelines.
Technical skills / Competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- PC skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising accuracy
Knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies required to undertake the role:
- Good knowledge of the bank’s products. Successful delivery of business and cultural change and delivery and embedding of associated benefits
Other requirements specific to the role:
- Basic university education, Minimum CPA II
Application deadline is 2022-02-16