A leading global provider of vehicle telematics, Cartrack is firmly rooted in the belief of being service-centric. It allows us to offer best-in-class quality and financial satisfaction, no matter the size of your fleet or the price of your car. Our proprietary in-house technology provides the best intelligent, actionable data to fleet operators and security for all vehicle owners – across 23 countries over 5 continents.
Purpose of the position:
To ensure all company vehicles are taken good care, cleaned and driven according to company policy. We be supposed to deliver all company mails to respective Statutory government regulatory institution. Supervision of Company vehicle maintainance.
- To drive the credit controllers when going for collection
- Pick up and drop company visitors.
- Ensure safety of company vehicles at all times
- Ensure the vehicles have been serviced at the right time
- Distribution of Invoices to the clients
- Pick up Company documents form respective offices
- Any other business as may be assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- Driver licence with Class C
- Form four certificate
- Have worked in a reputable organisation for not less than 3 years
- Recognized Driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, email your updated CV, with a copy of your drivers’ licence and form four certificate to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2021-12-20