Closing Date :2022/02/03
Reference Number :CCB220121-18
Job Title :FLEET TEAM LEADER
Job Category: Logistics
Company: Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type: Permanent
Location:Tanzania , Dar es Salaam.
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Fleet for a Fleet Team Leader position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Fleet & CDE Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be to:
• Execute maintenance plan, manage fleet maintenance,
• Assist Mechanics with breakdown repairs and troubleshooting of faults,
• Monitor costs, Prepare fleet reports and adhere to necessary legal road permits
• People development and Performance management
• Ensure proper usage and arrangement of resources and working tools,
• Pre and post maintenance inspection, sign-off for work carried out, and maintenance of workshop cleanliness.
• Provide basic input into the Fleet Operations plan
• Manages Spare parts levels at appropriate inventory levels
• Manage ongoing compliance with EOSH and risk standards
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have
- At least a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or any other related field,
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 years experience in related field.
- Flexible, strong communication skills,
- Good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.