- Job title; Administrative Assistant
- Work Experience1-3 years
- Zip/Postal Code+255
- CVPeople Tanzania | Full timeIringa, Tanzania | Posted on 01/19/2022
- Handle logistical arrangement for meetings and workshops, request for workshop supplies, arrangement of travel and lodging accommodation of participants in the Regions
- Ensure all activities follow the company’s finance and Administration (F&A) policies and procedures.
- Assist the project and staff in organizing official business appointments in the Regions.
- Assist in the collection/collation of data or information needed including collection and encoding of Attendance Sheets for cost share reporting.
- Support Office with general office upkeep, including maintenance of common areas, project vehicles, office equipment and supplies in the Regions.
- Establish and maintain an efficient filing system of project documents specific to the project according to the established filing system of the Project in the Regions.
- Coordinate the timely processing and payment of all staff travel claims, vendor and supplier payments and other transactions
- Receive telephone calls and perform reception duties, as needed, in a professional and courteous manner
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Administration
- 3 years of working experience preferably in NGO’s