Job title:Technical Sales Representative
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Location: Arusha, Tanzania
Posted on 02/14/2022
Our client provides animal health solutions to the African market. They are a well-established distributor of quality animal health and nutrition products. We are hiring a well experienced and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of Technical Sales Executive based in Arusha, Tanzania. He /She will be responsible for sales across their respective regions.
The position reports to the Technical Manager. Their major role will ensure development of assigned territory through achieving sales and collection target through expanding the customer and product base by providing all required services to the customers.
- Provide production support/advice to customers, supporting sales of the products and services to help them win market share
- Continually keep up to date with market trends and technologies developed inside and outside of the company so as to ensure they always add value to our customers.
- Ensure a solid development of sales, predominantly through sales growth with existing customers
- Introduce new products, concepts and R&D results to customers.
- Assessing the relative nutritional values of various feeds together with technical teams from Head Office.
- Visiting farms and advice on health and nutrition and analyzing nutritional disorders while suggesting appropriate products
- Working with customers to formulate diets that meet their requirements/objectives
- Reaching the sales budget/targets as set out by the company
Knowledge and Experience
- University degree in Animal Science/Animal Health/Vet or related field of study
- At least 2 years’ technical sales experience in the industry
- Proven technical and commercial focus and experience in the industry
- Excellent relationship management and internal and external teaming skills
- Technical know-how on animal production management driven by strong advisory skills
- Proven track record in value selling
- A strong knowledge of the market and customer base
- Ability to undertake independent research and give advice
- Numeracy skills
- Age 35 years and below
- Self-management and self-motivation
- Ability to write reports and keep good record
- Specific experience in poultry sector
Application deadline 1st march 2022