CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 08/05/2022
- To Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- To Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
- To Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns.
- To Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels.
- To Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom.
- To Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- To Ensure safe Unloads of materials from various freight trucks and proper material storage devices, such as racks, pallets, baskets, or carts, for proper protection of materials and to facilitate handling and storage of item
- Maintains good housekeeping of equipment, receiving areas, and storage areas
- Maintain Filing of Requisition forms, ensuring that they are properly filled up and acknowledged by the requesting party
- Diploma in Store Keeping, Diploma in Procurement and supply or Diploma in Accounting.
- Working knowledge of store keeping, and familiarity with issuing, stocking, ordering, and receiving parts/supplies, and understanding of cycle counts on inventory.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- The job of a storekeeper requires some physical labor.
- Applicants are required to have some computer skills to work with computerized
- inventory system and data entry skills to update the inventory control system