Job Title: Management Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dodoma
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: At least 5 Years
Apply by: January 14, 2022
To operate a financial planning and forecasting process whilst providing timely and relevant management accounting information.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Management Accounting
- Product Costing and Conversion Charges. Special Projects Evaluation
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification (CPA (T), ACCA, CIMA,)
- Financial Management, Reporting, and Taxation (6 to 8 years)
- Tobacco/Sunflower Industry with knowledge of financial systems applications
- Management/Cost accounting in Agro-processing (5 years)
- Good working knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and Accounting systems
- Ability to perform, monthly budget Vs actual analyses, generate user-friendly section financial performance reports, detailed reasons for shortfalls, and potential risks areas.
- Ability to appraise, document, and suggest cost-saving
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other computer packages like SAP.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Professional Membership Required – a member of NBAA, ACCA, CPA and CIMA
Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org