- Improve and/or create procedures in line with Corporate and Divisional policies. Map and update business processes and procedures.
- Identify and disseminate good practices.
- Maintain and improve Quality performance.
- Consolidate and analyze KPIs and scorecards.
- Conduct bi-annual Management Review and follow up on action plans. Evaluate partners and or contractors on their Quality Management Systems. Consistently apply relevant policies and procedures.
- Process all necessary administration and documentation in area of responsibility. Coordination and reporting of inspections in Tanzania as applicable.
- Monitoring of Operations and team performance.
- Comply with ESG and HSEQ policies and procedures when appraising respective teams. Ensure ESG standards are met when managing the Agri-food business. Administer regional processes, manage the Commodity and value added agri-food
- business to ensure risk and compliance standards, assist in technical matters. In charge of the overall Profit and Loss for the CTD/Agri-Food.
- Business and will be accountable for targets set for this business line
- Enhance collection of debt procedures from clients and maintain a healthy DSO. Preparation of all information material needed to support the relevant organizational unit.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- Ability to manage day to day operations whilst leading a team of HOB’s and continue to develop and improve the workings of a number of AVC’s.
- Understanding of relevant Food handling industrial policies and procedures. Experience in the food sector whereby strong know how of horticulture processing and cold chain logistical services would be a major asset.
- Minimum of seven years Senior Managerial experience of which three must be in Horticulture processing and Supply/Cold Chain Management.
- First Degree in Agriculture or Business Administration.
- Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, decision making, problem-solving.
- Computer literacy.
- People management.
- Technical skills and knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: email@example.com: Closing date: 31 January 2022.