Job Title: Parts Manager
Application Deadline: 2022-02-06
HR world on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for parts manager who will be responsible for the parts business and operation of the warehouse
- Manage the operation of the Parts Department and Warehouse
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service
- Build and develop new and existing parts business and participate in and initiate active and effective marketing of the business in order to achieve increased parts sales
- Monitor, analyse and keep updated relevant figures for the parts business.
- Monitor the processing of complaints and process major or complicated complaints.
- Work with the Workshop Manager/ Service & parts salesman to manage the daily procedures and work flow between the Parts department and Workshop/Service & parts sales to ensure efficient operations.
- Liaise with the Workshop to ensure parts availability
- Lead and motivate the Parts Department and Warehouse staff
- Oversee all Health and Safety regulations within the Parts Department and Warehouse.
- Relevant Education in Procurement & Logistics or equivalent work experience
- Five years’ relevant experience
- Business knowledge and experience from a similar role an advantage
- Managerial and Leadership experience
Interested candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 06th February 2021