FACILITIES OFFICER – REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
HR World Ltd on behalf of our reputable client in the banking Industry we are looking for a Facilities Officer to offer tactical and strategic planning and management of facilities services and infrastructure that affect the core business of business units particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
- Ensuring that all repairs & maintenance works are done within stipulated budget, timelines and standards
- Site supervision and management including preparation of progress reports
- Briefing stakeholders on progress of ongoing works
- Compile all documents necessary for BOT branch approvals to open and commence operations and follow up on the same with Legal
- Providing a cost tracker for all works and projects being undertaken.
- Providing necessary support infrastructure for all special projects and special events
- Facilitating repairs and maintenance, construction, relocation, expansion and closure of ATM stations as per business strategy
- Providing support to all the subsidiaries expansion and related issues in conformance to Group and In-country regulatory requirements
- Provide a support role to the maintenance officer in their absence to ensure all Service requests pertaining to the category are resolved and the corresponding costs trackers are updated accordingly
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering
- Professional qualification in Building Constructions Management or Facilities Management in addition to Construction Management experience.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design, and implement effective practical recommendations
*Please send your detailed CV for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 25th November 2021 before 5pm