Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mezzanine has a bold vision to transform agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa by giving small-holder farmers (SHFs) access to inputs, finance, markets and knowledge via its Connected Farmer (CF) platform. CF is an agnostic digital platform that enables SHF access to digital agri-services from farming inputs, content delivery, loans, insurance, harvesting aggregation and storage, transport logistics and contracting with off-takers.
About the role
As the Project Manager: Tanzania, you will support project progress by understanding the project scope, planning key milestones, tracking and influencing progress, and creating visibility and liaising with key stakeholders.
You will analyse and understand the project scope and core objectives linked to the product roadmap. You will compile forecasting plans with stakeholder input and provide internal visibility to all stakeholders. You will manage the planned critical path for successful delivery and report on project progress. You will communicate and coordinate all responsible parties internally and externally (clients, 3rd party, aggregators) for all activities and expected timelines. You will identify risks of project completion, implement changes and ensure project completion before the deadline and within budget constraints.
As the ideal individual, you will have the ability to manage multi-threaded timelines, have high attention to detail and be able to manage risks. You will be flexible, patient, understand iterative improvement cycles and a critical thinker. The idea of working with international stakeholders and setting processes in place would excite you.
- 6+ years of experience within a project management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Engineering, IT or any other relevant field
- Excellent presentation, elicitation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Experience in using project management tools (JIRA, Gantt Project, Asana, etc.)
- Understanding of iterative improvement cycles
- Ability to manage multi-threaded timelines
- Self-starter mentality
- Attention to detail
- Experience in the Agriculture industry
- Experience with upscaling digital platforms that are used to support agricultural activities
- Masters degree
Starting date: ASAP