Business Manager SmartNology
Smart Nology is a Technology consulting company that builds premium end to end solutions for brands in Africa. Smart Nology helps companies grow and achieve goals through technology.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individual
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Effective time management skills / Ability to multi-task.
- A positive attitude and a desire to make a difference!
- Ability and willingness to work with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to function as part of a team effort.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Oral and written fluency in both Swahili and English
Application Deadline: 2022-02-14