- Overall accountability of managing new and existing projects to meet strategic business objectives
- Develop, plan, execute and evaluate projects according to predetermined timelines
- Drive all the M-Pesa Business initiatives, partnerships and ensure they are timely executed
- Manage projects and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop project plan, briefs, activities and deliverables as per the project expectations and effectively communicate to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and ensure that all M-PESA Business Projects & Milestones are delivered within agreed timelines and proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Ensure Accurate, Continuous, Regular and Consistent on time reporting on progress of Projects Status to all stakeholders and management (Internal & External).
- Work closely with sales and segment managers to develop appropriate initiatives, campaigns and partnerships for the Enterprises
- Plan and facilitate effective meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistency monitoring of the projects and initiatives performance
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Ensures solution support is provided to sales teams, strategic partners, internal teams, and business customers regarding technical, non-customized solution design products and activities;
- Supports key customers during all phases of pre-sales, solution design, implementation, and post-sales changes and helps create a landscape for increasing cross-selling opportunity;
- Supports product development teams on preparation and life-cycle of Vodafone products/services and captures and implements process or product changes to the solution design;
- Provides sales, marketing, and engineering feedback on current and future product requirements;
- Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of Vodafone’s and the industry’s products and/or services;
- Understands customer needs and factors for their digital transformation process through Vodafone solutions.
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Apply before 2021-11-04