Customer Operations Analyst
Role purpose and Key Accountabilities
The Customer Operations Analyst will be responsible in tracking all Backoffice and Call centre projects to ensure sound Business case, timely implementation and evaluation on ROI and Impact of projects delivered.
The Analyst will be responsible for governance of all projects within Call centre operations, identifying opportunities or gaps within our processes for improvement as well as assigned other duties at specified time period depending on the customer operation needs.
- Oversees implementation of actions, initiative and projects planned by Management to provide superior quality support to customers.
- Review and improve the support processes and policy to increase customer satisfaction in relation to Customer Service Strategy and company (Vodacom ways) and abide to those policy and process.
- Analyze trends, reasons why customers contact call centre or Backoffice and provide suggestions, recommendations toward call reduction, Improve Services Level and FCR as well as customer Experience.
- Be a point of contact and directly handle all projects on PI as well as key initiatives for driving improvements within Call centre, Back office.
- To diligently attend any other duty as assigned by Manager or HOD when needed and feedback of time.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientated approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity, Initiative Flexibility Good judgment.
- Computer literacy Excel and Word
Advance Diploma/ Bachelor in IT/Business Administration/Marketing Management or its equivalent.
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
- Change and Adaptability
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement