The Job Holder is responsible for Planning & Reporting activities relating to Logistics of EACOP Project.
Specifically, the Job Holder is responsible to:
- Develop an efficient EACOP logistics planning and reporting management system to assist the logistics Control lead in the planning & reporting of the project.
- Implement all the means required to ensure the delivery of the project within the approved project schedule being in full compliance with HSE and quality standards, business ethics and local governments requirements.
The job holder shall control during the Execution Phase, the work done by:
- EPCmC Planning & Reporting Team who will be dedicated to main contracts & purchase orders scheduling and progress measurement activities,
- Main Logistics Contractor (MLC) Planning & Reporting team who will be dedicated to Logistics scheduling and progress measurement activities
- Other contractors Planning & Reporting team activities as need may arise,
- In charge of all schedules and reporting issues dealing with the deliveries of MLC contract
- To ensure identification, tracking and follow-up of delivery activities. To collect and consolidate manufacturing and fabrication progress data from EPCmC contractor and line pipe contractor feedback, based in various sites over the world
- To report to the Logistic Package Control Lead and fully support Logistics team
- To import all progress data into PRIMAVERA planning (with identification of critical path, clashes, early/late start of activity, interfaces clashes)
- To develop/maintain any relevant follow up/KPI dashboards
- To consolidate sites reports into a package report (weekly and monthly)
- To liaise with EACOP Project PMT and other Project package planning engineers to provide necessary interface data and to ensure coherence and consistence
- To prepare contract close out in line with EACOP Project procedures
- To work closely with all other Project team members and MLC contractor counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned
- To maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of schedule for the delivery of Equipment/line pipe.
- To provide EACOP Logistics Management with insightful reports that effectively allow early identification of deviation, delay with the documentation issuance and implementation of remediation plans where required.
- Professional Experience: 10 years in Oil & Gas industry and major onshore Projects / Pipeline projects
- Experience in similar position: 5+ years in same or connected position
- Perfect knowledge of Primavera requested
- Vast experience in MS-Office and Power BI is a must
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions
- Team spirit and adaptability to an international work context
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.