HR World Ltd on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for a project manager responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the project by performing duties that range from overseeing the procurement of food products, keeping an eye on the operations team and the ground team; scheduling distribution, providing reports, and ensuring that the team is adequately trained.
- Overseeing and monitoring quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency of the food baskets to PAP’s.
- Organizing warehouses, categorizing goods, and overseeing proper storage of the stock in the warehouse together with the quality and HSE personnel
- Developing an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations, and communicating the company’s goals or objectives.
- Taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to food baskets, delivery. and schedule matters.
- Send regular reports by consolidating the team reports and sending them to the Client and management on the daily operations, schedule, and distribution plans.
- Directs the workflow, motivates, trains, and monitors the performance of operations officers and the whole team in general.
- Supports compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules, and regulations.
- Coaches employees to support their development in the role, appraising them and coaching them.
- May interact with dients’ representatives in resolving any concerns raised.
- Execute logistical functions and route planning, warehouse coordination, and distribution center allocation.
- Liaise with the local government offices to ensure that there is a good relationship between the natives and the company and also coordinate with them in the scheduling of distribution.
- Overseeing the procurement of produce from the farmers/vendors and ensuring that the food products are of high quality and of a reasonable cost.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or any field related to logistics management.
- 5+ years’ progressive experience in a fast-paced, high-volume distribution operation which included automation.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ prior experience managing a project.
- Proven working experience as an operations/logistics personnel or related job.
- Record of successful warehousing, distribution, and logistics management.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Please send your detailed CV for the position to email@example.com,
Deadline 20 January 2022 before 5pm.