System Administrator: Data Warehousing and Reporting will be responsible for the support and management of the data warehousing systems for efficient performance.
The role shall also be responsible for daily and monthly report generation, analysis and delivery in the area of billing and interconnect.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Prepare Daily/monthly/ Adhoc Management and Financial reports,
- Capture reporting requirement for the new products.
- Updating of the interconnect rating engine with new rates.
- Support and management of the Data ware house System
- Engagement with vendor on projects implementation and System support.
- Training and Self Development and Keep up to date with new technologies
Core Competencies, Qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Core Competencies, Qualifications, knowledge and experience
A Degree in Computer Science (BSc) or Computer Engineering
- 2 Years’ experience in Telecommunication Industry and/or Billing Environment.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Data Warehouse Certification e.g. Oracle Certifications
- Data mining/analytical skills
- Office Application Knowledge
- Programing and SQL Knowledge
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- Instils trust.
💬 View More Jobs in Various Sector CLICK HERE
💬💬 Explore More Job Vacancies CLICK HERE
💬💬💬 Join with the thousands of job seekers on our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE