WE ARE HIRING!!
Role CREDIT ADMINISTRATION OFFICER.
Duties and responsibilities
1. He/She will review the loan application requests.
2. Recommend the requests for further decisions or return to the loan officer for rework.
3. Manage the company loan portfolio.
4. Manage the loan officers in managing their portfolio delinquencies.
5. Manage collateral registration.
6. Manage service providers for the tracking devices and valuers.
7. Providing reports for the company portfolio performance.
8. Making sure the Lending Manual-Policy and Procedures- are complied.
9. Making sure we comply to the Microfinance Act and Regulations for Microfinance.
1. Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Fincnce Accounting or any other related field.
2. 2-3 year’s working experience in Financial institution dealing with credit review.
3. Good understanding of Loan Management principles and its legislative requirements.
4. Must be a matured individual.
5. Should be English proficient with excellent verbal and written communication aspect.
6. Hardworking and eager to lean.
7. Must be easy to socialize with.
8. Should possess strong leadership skills
9. Strong Business Develo pment Skills.
10. Possession of a problem-solving attitude.
11. Customer-oriented mindset.
IF interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE – 13h January 2022.