We are looking for an Operations Coordinator, who can manage supply in Tanzania, which means training and coaching hundreds of drivers. This is one of the key roles in Bolt in any city.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Handle local initiatives that contribute to supply growth, quality and compliance.
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month.
- Verify, maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation.
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when.
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions.
- Work closely with the local operations teams to streamline relevant processes.
We are looking for:
- You’re a great communicator.
- You’re highly organised.
- You’re proactive.
- You have excellent spoken and written Kiswahili & English.
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
- You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sales, sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company