Job Title: Manager Credit Origination and Monitoring (Retail and SME)
Hours of Work: 8am -5pm Monday to Friday.
Additional hours as required
Reporting to: Head of Credit
Responsible for: Credit Origination Staff
Region: Dar es Salaam
1. PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Managing the origination, monitoring and collection of Retail and SME loan book that is sustaina ble and meets the Bank’s profitability parameters.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Planning and budgeting & growth of Retail and SME Loan Book.
- Coordinate with the Business in develo ping, testing and managing product programs for high volume consumer products, focus will remain on overall risk adjusted profita bility.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential inves tments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Assessing the existing framework of Retail and SME credit management on a bank-wide basis and report deficiencies and recommend areas for improvement to the Management and implementation thereof
- Ensure proper implementation of the Bank’s Risk policies and procedures by understanding and adherence to the entire standard instructions manual of the credit policy at the bank.
- Ensure Regulatory & Statutory Compliances.
- Identifying, measuring, and managing credit risk across a range of on and off-balance sheet asset classes through proactive portfolio management and where possible by developing scoring models.
3. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or similar field.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience at managerial position in Credit Origination and Monitoring specifically for Retail and SME.
4. COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
Please send your application to email@example.com
Application deadline:– 10th January 2022
Call 0800 780 111 or visit www.eximbank.co.tz