Reports To: Head of Procurement
- Preparing monthly order for chicks to be placed on farms as per sales projection. Ordering of feedstuffs for the farmers.
- Preparing farm reconciliation reports.
- Reconciliation of the chicks and feedstuffs between statement and farm deliveries. Arranging payments to food suppliers.
- Keeping the relationship between food suppliers and the company. Preparing slaughter plan to the farmers and slaughter house.
- Preparing chicken delivery schedule.
- Arranging payments for the slaughter service.
- Following up farm’s performance, plan to get the right size of chicken per sales requirement.
- Purchasing and maintaining buffer stock of both Fillets and humps.
- Maintaining re-ordering level of the food products (Fillets and Humps, orders from Mtanga).
- Keeping food product supplier’s database up to date.
- Contracting new suppliers.
- Buying price control from the suppliers.
- Liaising with all other departments in the organization in the procurement processes.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required for this Role Skills Skills:
- Negotiation Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Enterprise Resources Planning – Sage
- Cost Management Skills
- Contract Management Skills
- Strategic Sourcing Skills
- Compliance rate
- Compliance to ESG policies.
- Supplier defect rate
- PO and invoice accuracy
- Rate of emergency purchases
- Supplier lead time
- PO cycle time
- Vendor availability
- Cost per invoice and PO
- Procurement ROI and benefits
- Price Competitiveness
- An understanding of relevant Food handling industrial policies and procedures.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Procurement & Supplies or Supply Chain Management.
- First Degree in Procurement and Supplies or in Supply Chain Management.
- Professional Certification i.e, Certified Procurement and Supplies Professionals (PSPTB) will be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, decision making, problem solving.
- Computer literacy.
- People management.
- Technical skills and knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Closing date: 07 January, 2022