Senior Core Banking Systems Administrator
Perform extensive business analysis and documentation of the requirements of complex product management projects coordinating with cross-functional resources to achieve project objectives.
- Support product life cycle team during product set up in the Core Banking system
- Partner internal with business stakeholders to understand technical trade-offs and, positioning, requirements architecture to drive product roadmap and feature delivery
- Assist in business analysis and documenting requirements of moderately complex product management projects for building of new products or enhancement / extension of current products
- Assist in preparing and directing the overall product implementation readiness program with all stakeholders
- Oversee any new design and deployment of all the product related changes in the Core Banking System
- Ensure there is clear understanding of system expectation and behavior, end-to-end
- Ensure a clear testing environment and UAT sign-off is done before any changes on CBS system (product/system setups, back-end fixes/patches, new releases
- Receive incidents from level 1-Helpdesk, Analyze, provide fix, and communicate back feedback to level 1-helpdesk
- Escalate Incidents to level 3-vendor through my oracle support portal (MOS Portal)
- Conduct weekly and monthly meetings with the vendor to review all pending incidents/projects with the bank
- Document all the fix and releases done in Core Banking System and weekly reports to be provided to line manager
- Work together with the various users of Core Banking platforms, to provide support, system updates, testing, documentation, end-user training, etc.
- Project Management on Core Banking System especially on the existing Project of upgrade/replacement of CBS
- Explore system capabilities, which are not utilized currently and advise the business of the product and services, which can be offered to customers
- Assist in the development of workflow improvements (i.e. The implementation of automated solutions to replace manually performed functions) throughout the various departments making use of the core banking applications. This could include problem analysis, evaluation of alternative solutions, coding, testing, training, and documentation
- Identify cases where existing systems do not meet requirements and develop specifications and work with the relevant external or internal suppliers to implement the solution
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues and concepts in a simple manner
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Financial service experience in CBS Support or related areas including relationship management, IT development, and project management
- Knowledge of core banking system and different platforms of banking products
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with changing priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy; Advanced analytic and diagnostic skills
- Excellent in working with teams and with colleagues on a one-to-one basis
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/ Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in CBS Support & system set up environment
- Experience in the banking related environment and use of Core Banking System like: Flex cube, Temenos etc.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”