Responsible for overall network planning, dimensioning and Capacity Management.
Responsible for Planning and Implementation of key strategic decisions of the company.
Responsible for Capex management and support Network Rollout and Projects to be delivered in time and within budget.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
<p>by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change, and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
This individual will bring end-to-end Multi-vendor & Multi-technology transport networks into industry best practices to ensure capacity, resilience cost-effective, and future-proof network.
- Planning and Implementation of key strategic decisions of the company.
- Capex Management.
- Preparation of Technical Budget and expenditure.
- Overall coordinator of all CAPEX and owner of CAPEX dashboard.
- Liaison with suppliers on various technical matters including BoQ’s.
- Support Capital Acquisition Request preparation for all CapEx-related matters as well as support capitalization of all CapEx related matters.
- Preparation of key Reports regarding Capital Investments.
- Support Network Rollout and Projects to be delivered in time and within budget.
- Overall Network Planning, Dimensioning and Capacity Management.
- Future proof network planning with optimized cost.
- Ensuring strictest levels of planning according to international standards and group policy.
- End to End involvement and interaction of all stake holders (Commercial, IT, Customer Operations, others, etc.) in the
- Network planning process.
- Managing the relationship and interaction with Commercial and other teams in the planning process.
- Managing Radio Frequency Engineering.
- Coordinate Planning of Cellular Network (All Radio – 2G/3G/LTE, Core, Transport – Transmission, IP, Microwave, Fiber)
- Management and building of team (Planning team) with skilled resources.
- Support other internal and external stakeholders (commercial, operations, CSD, BSD, Quality) and manage Vendors.
- To look into technical alternatives solutions (new technology, other best practices from MIC operations) to achieve Network requirements in a more efficient way.
- To maintain a centralized updated database of all the Network Elements equipment, Network configuration etc… (Inventory Management of all NE infrastructure).
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Overall Network plan for core, radio access, Transport and IP network.
- Network Utilization across all domains (RAN, Core, Transport and IP).
- CAPEX plan and Requesting, tracking POs issuance and CapEx Capitalization on time.
- Audited Network database and Change Management process.
- Cost’s control.
- New technology/vendor roadmap
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of knowledge in Telecommunications Planning with diverse experience in working on a Multi – vendors and Multi – technology environment varying from Radio Access, Transport Network (Microwave, Fiber, Satellite, IP etc) as well as Core
- Network (CS and PS Core).
- University degree in Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics and Communication/ or equivalent in related areas.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Passionate about the possibilities (and challenges) of an increasingly digitally enabled world.
- Value Creation understanding
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively with a different business units, expertise and cultures.
- Strong leadership, influencing and change management capabilities.
- Ability to make decisions promptly, execution driven, drives excellence, a culture of urgency and of seeking positive results within staff and the organization.
- Excellent communication skills
- High adaptation to ever changing technology eco system and all challenges.
- 4 “E’s” individual – Energetic, Energizing others, Edge to make decisions, Execute decisions.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”
This position is open to people: Local