The Creation and System Management Specialist is responsible for approving the initiated agents for system creation purposes. The role is accountable to ensure all MFS Agents are created and verified in the system per regulation and as per agent’s monitoring and process management manual. The resource is also key in query resolution of agents’ system related matters.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Assess and assemble KYA documents as per assigned territory.
- Verify the initiation of new agents in the system as per agreed target, procedures, government rules and company’s SLA.
- Verify the modification of agents’ KYC details in the system (Telepin) as per agreed procedures, government rules and agreed SLAs.
- Responsible in assigning user group access support such as tier upgrade, change of ownership and agent migration.
- Ensure all agent queries escalated and submitted from assigned Zones are sorted and closed within agreed SLA.
- Ensure MFS Agents are uploaded in Engrafi and adhere to biometric registration procedures.
- Share daily and cumulative reports of MFS Agents created in Tigo pesa platform
- Perform other duties in S&C to support different projects within the department as assigned.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Telecom or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience, preferably in Telecoms
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Typing, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proactive and effective communicator and presenter.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Fluent in English and Swahili languages.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Exceptional service and results-oriented.
- Superior analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in the performance of tasks, including time management.
- Ability to work under flexible hours to support departmental tasks
- Demonstrate team leadership skills.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”.
This position is open to people: Local