Job Title: Shop Manager
Company: Vodacom Tanzania
Location: Mbeya, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 2021-08-25
The key responsibility of the Shop Manager is to provide quality customer service to ALL clients entering the Vodashop through optimal management. The Shop Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and customer service team, as well as stock & merchandising. The Vodacom flagship shop also provides an opportunity for customers to solve their queries and must ensure that this is both possible and operated efficiently.
- Ensures the achievement of Company sales and revenue targets in the shop and selling Vodacom’s products and services
- Ensuring new connections to the Vodacom network
Look & feel:
- To ensure that the general shop outlook and fittings are in order and functioning
- Ensure that shop staff appear smart in full uniform
Implement sales activities in the flagship shop:
- Drive sales revenue, data & voice usage activities
- Manage sales processes by ensuring that payments and sales are in line with company policy and procedures
- Track retail sales trends & recommend strategies for retail road map formulation.
- Monitoring competitor activity and report with recommendations for action
- Ensuring excellent customer service as per VTL standards
- Ensure that customer service provided by subordinates meet VTL standard and exceed customer expectation.
- Escalate & Follow up on all outstanding customer logs and ensure they are properly addressed & closed.
Cash & Stock Management:
- Carry out a daily stock count and ensure that total sales effected through the Point of Sale system adds up to the stock count in the store.
- Ensure that stock is monitored continuously, maintain shop stock at the required level and place orders timely to avoid stock outs.
- Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the sales trends of the shops
- Generates weekly reports on shop performance and stock status
- Market intelligence reports on competitor activity
- Co-ordinates training for all shop staff on Vodacom’s products and/or services
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in sales or equivalent training in business or sales management
- At least 2 years working experience in sales
- Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
- High level of integrity and work ethics</li>
- Presentation skills, Computer literacy – Excel, Power point and Word
- Digital Advocacy
- Competitor Awareness and Cross Sell
- Building Rapport
- Building and Proposing Solutions
- Objection Handling and Negotiation
- Identifies Customer Needs
Job Title: Manager Projects Support
To support execution and implementation of all projects within IoT and Digital Platforms. Day today operational support and engineering which will translate to revenue generation in line with company strategy and vision.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for IoT and Digital Platforms daily operations (internally and externally)
- Managing and follow up with different stakeholders who supports the functions.
- Responsible for Change management
- Manage partners and suppliers’ contracts by ensuring robust SLA are in place
- Manage and Support Projects/Initiatives from ideation to Go to Market. (Supports includes project details management, ensure Scope of work is in place, Checklist of all requirements is implemented).
- Manage and Support on-boarding process. Responsible with recruitment and on boarding new Partners, ensure technical support is in place
- Input into annual business planning and monthly/quarterly reviews
- Support Digital, IoT and Plafform Sales targets on Revenue and TCV while keeping operational expenses to budgeted levels.
- Ensure that Insight is provided to necessary stakeholders in terms of offers so that Vodacom is competitive
- Accountable for the delivery of all services end to end in collaboration with other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Coordinate Team report (weekly, monthly and Quarterly), that includes ensure all our solutions are being billed and recognised
- Support compliance team by having all documentation as per regulatory and Business requirements
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Ability to engage at MD/CTO/CEO level
- Be able to translate ICT principles
- Techy Savy
- Strategic thinking, Planning & Development Skills
- Analytical skills, Multi-Tasking
- Business Acumen
- Behavioral: Integrity and Honesty, problem-solving skills
- Result Driven
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Proven Sales Support at least 3years.
- University Level Degree preferably in Project management, Business Management/Administration
- Good communication skills and retention record.
- Strong execution skills.
- Extensive history of successful Business-to-Business Sales in large, complex sales environment e.g. IoT / B2B telecoms/IT environment (>> 5 years)
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Managing the Sales Cycle
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- Application of Vodafone Business Sales Tools
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery