As the Head of Maintenance at AzamPay, you will responsible for the overall maintenance of Azampay vehicles, including truck body and tire management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare Vehicle Inspection Plan for daily check up on the health of the vehicle (body, engine oil, radiator, hygiene, tire pressure, and any other assigned duties)
- Prepare Preventive Maintenance Plan for every 6,000 km interval.
- Prepare tire management plan to ensure efficient tire life cycle (PSI, rotation, balancing, alignment, tread measurement and any other assigned duties)
- Identify risks and timely address problems by recommending/implementing appropriate corrective and preventive measures to be taken
- Prepare maintenance schedule plan for servicing and repairs of vehicles
- Coordinate, supervise and participate in the repair and servicing of all delivery trucks and other automotive equipment like in-house and outdoor forklift
- Diagnose, supervise and participate in skilled and semi-skilled repairs of mechanical defects for all delivery trucks and other automotive
- Maintain all spare parts records, parts purchased and also those removed on daily basis (Parts Stock Control)
- Ensure all documents required and paperwork for regulatory bodies are prepared and surrendered well on time, i.e Sumatra, TRA, Municipal Permits, insurance and any other assigned duties
- Communicate with approved suppliers, vendors for availability of the requested parts, materials and service/maintenance schedule on time
- Ensure payment are processed on time by surrender invoice, delivery notes immediately by the Finance Department after delivery confirmation
- Ensuring all daily activities are always done in accordance with the AzamPay Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Comply with all AzamPay company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Perform any other official activities as may be assigned by the Senior Management
- Daily, weekly,monthly and customs reports to be submitted as defined by the Operations Director
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Director
Are you up to the challenge? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 05 February 2022