Location: Bagamoyo, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 2021-11-12
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
- Support the CEO by providing a high standard of personal executive level assistance to meet the needs of the CEO’s objectives, including a significant amount of diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, travel and visa arrangements worldwide.
- Support the Executive Leadership Team, Board of Directors as required with setting up meetings, drafting agendas, taking minutes at the meetings.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence ie.drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information.
- Mail, fax, or email court documents to clients, or office staff.
- Schedule meetings, manage changes to a schedule, and keep the CEO informed of the day’s activities.
- Schedule and coordinate trips, pay for accommodations, and confirm meetings ahead of time
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Creative support and driving force behind ad hoc group projects management
- Compiling, preparing and sharing of minutes, reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Support the CEO in grant and funding applications.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- Must have proven experience as an all-round executive level PA.
- The ability to listen and communicate confidently and clearly, both orally and in writing is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate laws and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience as Personal Assistant with legal background.
- Bachelor of Arts in Law.
Competencies required for this Role
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills together with diplomacy, tact and well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: email@example.com: Closing date: 12 November 2021.