Job Id: R-15920575
Application deadline: 2022-04-27
- Location: Kigoma Branch NBC
- posted on 13/04/2022
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Agent On boarding / Lead Generation
• On board and process applications of Agents in line with NBC Bank policies and regulatory requirements submit to Line Manager for review before submitting for processing
• Delivering exceptional sales performance through daily sales activities to drive agent performance.
• All agent documentations are updated and stored properly
• Conducting Agent assessments according to the Operations Manual
• Deliver exceptional sales performance in Agency banking by identifying new and potential agents
• Participate in Agency banking sales campaigns to meet specific target
• Performing branding duties to ensure agents are properly branded and visible
• To ensure all agents operate at their agreed level, as per key agent indicators; For Example – Enough float, Registrations and transactions.
• Manage agent’s relationship with branches and working direct with branch managers and branch sales team to ensure successful agent recruitment, support training objective are met to drive growth
• Supporting agent in sales and account opening to ensure customer accounts are opened as per account opening procedures.
• Performing any assigned task related to agency banking operations and sales
• Identify and recruit agents, targeting key business in their location as well as targeting top performing agents.
• To ensure POS and merchandising material are effectively distributed
• Provide weekly/ Monthly agent visit report as per agreed format
• Perform visit of all existing agents within your circuit at least once a month
B : Agent Operations management
• Growing agent base within the assigned area
• Visiting agent portfolio as assigned and managing the agent network.
• Conversation of Non Transacting agents to transacting
• Supporting customer base on boarded through agents to fund the accounts
• Attending daily sales review meetings and perform the daily activities accordingly.
• Providing a weekly sales activity plan to Branch Manager and Agent banking head office team.
• Study and assess competitors activities on the ground through daily agent visits and capture useful information for feedback and improvement
C : Direct Sales
• Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential NBC Wakala
• Contact/visit the existing agents and new prospects to sell product and strengthen the relationship
• Daily planning of sales activities to ensure optimal utilization of allocated area/location to sell.
D: Branding and retention of agents
• Visiting agents monthly within given vicinity
• Ensure that every on boarded agent is activated and branded accordingly
having signage, tariff guide, user guide and log book)
E: Customer Service:
• Let the agent know about new product or promotion
• Respond to agents queries/ complaint accordingly
G : Training
• Providing initial training to the agent.
H : Compliance and Risk Management:
• Ensure that planned training interventions take place, particularly for compulsory training. Attend all assigned training before deadline.
• Directly responsible for discipline – initiate misconduct or incapacity charges, follow NBC discipline processes together with HR.
• Attend all booked meetings.
• Share knowledge and experience with other LG in the Team
• Agree annual performance objective with team leader including specific target
• Pursue continues improvement in personal development by participating in development programs
• Display code of conduct and self-discipline
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), English, Experience in a similar environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)