Senior Usage and Retention manager Digital sales (1 Position(s))
- Create NMB Digital customer base management strategy for NMB bank and delivery thereof through various customer value management (CVM) activities and initiatives; Analyse customer behaviour and create, execute, and monitor direct marketing campaigns that will maximise the customer’s lifetime value through increasing their engagement and growing their revenues/margins.
- To manage;
(a) Campaign configuration, execution, and monitoring
(b) Ensure CVM campaigns drive the base management KPIs (Incremental revenue, Engagement (Cross sell/Up sell), Inactivity management
(c) Create Campaign Business Case and ensure Return on Investment on the campaigns
- Analyse customer data for insights to Implement and execute a customer value management strategy to maximise customer lifetime value and the contribution of the customer base to overall services revenue.
- Lead the business transformation to embed CVM and data driven decision-making principles and culture across the organization.
- Support the implementation of all CVM campaigns e.g. upsell NMB customers to transact more, cross-sell NMB into the other services, inactivity and churn management campaigns, real time contextual trigger campaigns.
- Customer insight analysis
- End to campaign management in terms of operations & execution
- Collaborate with product owners and other stakeholders for gathering requirements and translating them into campaigns after doing a feasibility check and preparation of business requirement specification (BRS)
- Campaign configuration, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), business rules validation, prioritization, launch post launch monitoring
- Collaborate closely with internal and external(vendors) support teams to ensure campaigns are running as expected as well as facilitating fixing any technical issues affecting ongoing campaigns within agreed SLAs
- Support the availability of data for reporting of CVM campaigns and initiatives performance
- Create/maintain all campaign related documentation
- Maintain processes, templates, and other documents that support best practices
- Regular review of campaign platform, capabilities, integrations, and channels with technical/business streams to give recommendation on future enhancements and improvements to support business needs
- Implement and manage a holistic blueprint for campaign management & fulfilment by scoping out the datamart layer all the way to the fulfilment layer.
- Integrate output through campaign management, charging and fulfilment platforms, by translating CVM objectives to IT / Technical teams
- In-depth knowledge of Bank alternative Channels Business, understanding of banked and unbanked customer base, market segments, pricing, products & services, knowledge of government policies relating to banking, BOT regulations, -bank policies & procedures.
- Data Analytics/ Data Warehouse (DWH) mandatory
- SAP BI, Python, R, SQL., Microsoft Excel
– Python/R programming language will be of an added advantage
- A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment and problem-solving skills.
- A result driven team player, personality with a willingness and ability to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Data analysis skills.
- Project management Skills.
- Strong character in communication, presentations, and negotiation skills.
- University Degree in Business or related field
- MBA or any Masters’ degree in Business related field is an added advantage.
- 5 years working experience in similar environment
- Telecom Usage & Retention experience is Mandatory