Names Called for Work Various Sectors Released Today 04th October 2023. by Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS)
CALLED FOR WORK SEPTEMBER, 2023 | Ref. No. (Consider attached PDF files)
WHO WE ARE
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a governm2ent organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Vision: To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
Mission: To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Loyalty to Government.
- Courtesy to all.
- Respect for the law, and
- Proper use of official information.
Official Released Date: 04th October 2023.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE!