What are your key strengths ?
This is another most common question in any HR interview. The idea here is to understand how much you know about yourself and how confident you are about your strengths.
– Just stay positive. Even a simple answer like “I am a very positive person” is good enough.
– You can also change this as per the requirement of the interview. Knowing a bit about the profile you are being interviewed helps as well.
– Explaining your strength with an experience from the past is desirable here.
– “Sir, my greatest strength is my ability to learn things quickly. For example, I had to represent my college in an inter college science exhibition, and was introduced to the team at the very last minute. I was able to understand our exhibits and artifacts and present them with great success”.
– “I think my greatest strength is my positive attitude, even during the most hardest of times. During my college project, there has been couple of occasions, when our idea was not falling in place and the results were negative. I had to believe and think positively and keep my team motivated to persist on our idea, and finally we got the desired result.”
– “My best skill would be my verbal ability and articulation skill. I have worked as editor for our college magazine and have been involved with various literary forums during my school and college days.