30 Relationship Officer Interns
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 10 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Position: Relationship Officer Interns (30 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct planned direct promotion/marketing activities for products and services offered by the bank.
- Analyse the required client/applicant documentation and/or information accurately and in the. correct format place.
- Ensure disbursement process is followed from screening to disbursement within the budget time
- Achieve disbursement targets as defined by the bank performance Management
- Maintain PAR 1 below 5% and ensure compliances with arrears management procedures.
- Recruitment of new clients and maintain deposit portfolio as per budget
- Report to Business Team Leader on daily portfolio development to include but not limited to, Overdue loans, Client applications, Analysis process, Credit proposals, Individual loans and portfolio size
- Ensure the needs of the clients are being addressed in a timely, professional and respectful
Selection Criteria and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma from the accredited higher learning institution preferred in Finance/Accounting (related, e.g. commerce, economics, business administration, etc.).
- Good written and spoken knowledge of the English language
- Customer focused
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Successful completion of classroom trainings (e.g. banking services, credit)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your application letter and CV by email to email@example.com. Certificates and other relevant documents will only be required during the interview. Application letter should explain why you fit for this position.
Deadline for applying to this position is 10th of October, 2023.