Tanzania Ports Authority is a parastatal public corporation acting under the aegis of the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, that has the responsibility “to manage and operate” the ocean ports and lake ports of the country of Tanzania.
Jobs at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) 2022.
- POST: SECOND COOK(RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
- POST: CHIEF COOK(RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
- POST: ELECTRICIAN (RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
- POST: CHIEF OFFICER (RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
- POST: DECK RATING(RE-ADVERTISED) – 2 POST
- POST: CHIEF ENGINEER(RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
- POST: CAPTAIN(RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service and where specified;
ii. Applicants must attach an up–to–date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e–mail and telephone numbers;
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
iv. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:–
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
v. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:–
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
vi. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
vii. An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
viii. An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
ix. An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
x. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania(NECTA).
xi. Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education(NACTE)respectively;
xii. An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
xiii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office.
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma
–Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings –Dodoma.
Deadline for application is 07 February ,2022
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview