- Head Office NBC
- time type Full time
- posted on 26-01-2022
- Deadline: 2022-02-10
- job requisition id R-15922288
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
Work as part of a DevOps team, apply analysis & testing tools, frameworks, techniques and practices to elicit, define and organize business requirements into user stories. And following this analysis, work collaboratively within squads during design & delivery activity with a specific focus on testing.
Analysis (including Business Case)
• Proactively build relationships with business areas & DevOps teams to proactively develop expertise in the various business process.
• Apply analytical techniques to elicit and validate business (product & service) needs
• Translate elicited needs and knowledge acquired into user story format to be used by DevOps teams
• Prepare and prioritise the backlog of requirements for the user stories linked to the proposed solutions & or units of analysis
• Provide input into detailed solution roadmaps, business cases (e.g. effort estimations) & product & service visions (including detailed analysis requirements & solution scope)
• Define measures of success & key outcomes for various solutions / changes including detailed acceptance criteria for all features
• Define & execute testing requirements (pass or fail test cases)
• Document all systems analysis outcomes (requirements, test cases etc.) for specific solutions & support the documentation processes for system analysis for the broader team
Solution Design (within DevOps Context)
• Translate business requirements into detailed systems requirements. Detailed system requirements must include capabilities, interfaces and functionalities within and across technologies.
• Leverage business analysis & modeling tools and apply notation standards such as UML/BPMN to diagrammatically/visually document: business requirements, business processes, system processes & integration.
• Socialize and gain business approval for integrated requirements with key stakeholders
• Proactively learn & leverage knowledge on the organisations technical landscape, environment and broader architecture to systems requirements
• Work collaboratively with project / program teams, squads, scrum masters and engineers to define backlog, release & DevOps / project planning implications of the requirements (what should happen when)
• Continuously improve system requirements mapping (e.g. leverage input from questions asked etc. to consistently improve the quality of the requirements analysis for easier interpretation by the development teams)
• Work as part of the embedded DevOps team throughout the design process to review solution design (features and functionality)
• Facilitate resolution during development & testing phases for any change requirements
Solution Delivery & Testing (manual)
• Define & implement the manual testing strategy & test cases for various solutions (where it makes sense to do so)
• Define & validate quality & testing parameters (+/-) & plans for the solution (socialize & translate these to automation testing teams)
• Develop & implement manual testing frameworks and patterns for the solution
• Execute testing processes
for various solutions (e.g. execute test cases, analyse results)
• Provide real time feedback to the DevOps teams on change requirements identified throughout the testing process
• Review & monitor system stability, resilience etc. throughout the testing process (e.g. integration) & in production
• Define & monitor overall backlog planning for effective solution delivery
• Provide Developer & User support during user acceptance testing
• Participate in peer reviews & problem solving within and across the broader team
Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology, Experience in a similar environment.