Job Title: Commercial Executive – Specialties
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 2023-10-19
ass=”visibility–hidden–visually” aria-hidden=”true”>Press space or enter keys to toggle section visibility
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related Fields.
- Job holder should have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Should be conversant with Computer skills/MS package
- 100% compliance on QHSE Policy, Rules and Regulation of the site.
- Ensure to comply and participate on continuous Improvement of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ONE MAESTRO and OE standards within the work area.
- Prepare and update orders for lubricants and specialties and do the reporting on regular basis.
- Prepare summary of invoices for day D-1 on day D as per the procedures.
- Receiving orders form Customer Service Department and making sure that it is ready for Picking.
- Prepare all dispatch documents i.e. Pick-list, Gate pass, Transport copy, Invoices etc.
- Making sure that all return documents from clients are signed and stamped and well documented.
- Scheduling of trucks with the help of Contractor Logistics Assistant so as to maintain order day D and delivery within day D+2.
- To undertake stock reconciliation on monthly basis.
- To perform administrative duties as required