Position (2): PROJECT OFFICER
Job Location: TANGA & MANYARA
- Assist in facilitation of advocacy and communications strategy to support for job creation through solar market value chain.
- Assist in Establishment of a solar light market value chain, do the mapping of the working area, and ensure community engagement in the region.
- To assist to Improve demand for quality solar lighting products for underserved rural households in target communities.
- To Train and build capacity to MF staff and solar sister entrepreneurs.
- To identify any potential issues or risks that could affect the implementation of the project and work closely with RPO to identify potential solutions.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Project Management, Business Administration or any other related field
- 2-3 years of experience working in projects, Microfinance operations or renewable energy.
- Community mobilization and engagement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough familiarity with word processing and project scheduling computer application.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your
CV and cover letter through email to email@example.com with a subject “Project Officer- WE SOLVE”.
The application deadline is 06.11.2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer and is against all forms of exploitation, discrimination, and harassment at the workplace.