Job Location: Tanzania
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: Minimum 3+ Years
Apply by: 1st November 2021
Developing and implementing a trade marketing strategy aligned with the brand strategy while focusing on distribution, display, promotion and price. Trade marketer shall analyze competitive price movements, display status, competitive promotions, sell-out data and direct the sales teams where to take action.
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in trade marketing.
- Prior experience within Trade Marketing.
- Have strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Capable of thriving in a matrix environment and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Experience analysing large amounts of data and trends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse workplace.
- Excellent Communication, Planning and Organizing skills
- Ability to use independent judgement and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present information.
- Listening skills as well as the ability to think creatively
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted* Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org