Job title:Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on 03/15/2022
Work Experience5+ years
- Supervise all maintenance planned and corrective maintenance activities, identify problems and implement remedial action.
- Execute daily routine work according to policies and procedures within prescribed guidelines with emphasis on quality and quantity of work output.
- Provide leadership to ensure that employees adhere safety and environmental standards that exceed worldwide industry practice and any applicable legislative requirement.
- Manage activities of the Maintenance team to ensure safe, cost effective and high quality maintenance activities and to optimize Company financial status.
- Identify and rectify risks and hazards, maintaining an environmentally friendly working atmosphere, supervise the work of subordinates in accordance with standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the activities of maintenance personnel are consistently aligned with meeting operational targets by conducting regular inspections and audits specifically checking compliance of established standards and procedures in relation to safety & production issues.
- Ensure that maintenance practices result in maximum plant availability. Meeting or exceeding planned equipment availability is a Key Performance Indicator.
- Lead Maintenance personnel to work safely at all times, develop and promote a safe and healthy work environment.
- Develop and maintain reporting procedures for maintenance, planning and cost reporting.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by superior
- A relevant trade qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Experience in systematic coaching and training of employees is essential
- At least ten (10) years working experience in industry field or related.
- Excellent knowledge of standards, methods and maintenance procedures of the job.