Mwiba Holdings Limited is a registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu, and Mara Regions.
We are currently looking for a Client Handling Manager to be part of our team and provide support to all our tourist facilities and enhance the Photographic Safari Experience.
KEY RESULT AREAS / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Overseeing everything happening in the unit (Safari Operations).
- Keep close communication to the agents and suppliers.
- Assisting the Head of Department in Operations matters such as checking up the safari files handled by the Safari Consultants to ensure all is tied up accordingly before the safari starts.
- Assist in handling complaints from the clients and the travel agents.
- Approving invoices from the suppliers to ensure they comply with the contract rates agreed before payment.
- Manage the 24hrs concierge line. Duty phone/daily troubleshooting (Anything like sick clients, car problem, lost luggage, permit problems, delayed Covid results, etc)
- Complaints Handling incl. reports, Management, and evaluation.
- Manage and capture information for the complaint and praise log.
- Be aware of company procedures in case of emergencies.
- Be fully conversant with all company procedures and provide feedback and any ideas for improving quality.
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Manage and capture all the confirmed bookings and ensure the spaces availability as per confirmation.
- Leading and developing a team of customer care specialists.
- Keeping documentation and records of client interactions for training purposes.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
- At least 5 years senior experience in high-end travel for a reputable travel company.
- Full understanding of the East African travel market, its product and logistical aspects.
- Proven success at conversion and performance as a Senior role.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- An advanced level of computer literacy with special focus on use of marketing systems, as well as, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency in ResRequest and/or Pink Elephant an advantage
Experience and Skills:
- Informed decision-making ability imperative, with a sound ability to both strategize and implement
- Have an in depth understanding of systems and their relation to the full-scale business ecosystem
- Fully literate and numerate with the ability to perform relevant calculations, statistics, and be able to interpret basic accounts and financial statements and reports
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders, guests and staff in all situations
- Humble, yet driven with a track record of performance
- Team player who demonstrates the ability to build and develop successful team
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand and ready to work on weekends
- A passion for the industry, have a positive attitude, and the ability to think out of the box
- Must be able to maintain physical stamina to personally lead their area of responsibility
- Assertiveness, patience and good organizational skills.
- A meticulous degree of pride in their personal presentation
- Be flexible in working hours and ensure coverage where/when needed
- A highly self–motivated self-starter and ability to work independently as well as within a group.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to: Recruitment@kdtl.co.tz before 30th March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.