Job Title: Printing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dar es salaam
Minimum Education: Advanced Diploma
Required Experience: 3 years of experience
The role holder is responsible to direct and supervise the operation of printing services; make work assignments for printing personnel and supervise employees to assure efficient work flow as well as producing printed bags by following printing job specifications, setting up, operating, adjusting, and maintaining the printing equipment to ensure that it always functions properly.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration or any other related field.
- 3+ years of experience in printing operations.
- Exhibit good knowledge of color combination.
- Have knowledge of moulding problems.
- Exhibit reliability, smartness, and high level of agility.
- Ability to organize, assign and direct the operation of the printing services function and oversee the maintenance of publication equipment
- Ability to train, assign and supervise the performance of assigned personnel.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Swahili (English would be an added advantage).
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org