JOB TITLE: MANAGING PARTNER
HR World on behalf of client are looking for a Managing Partner to oversee daily business operations and provide overall strategic direction. The managing partner will be responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives, supervising daily activities, monitoring performance, and driving business growth.
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new acquisitions.
- Developing and implementing organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, and employees.
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Reviewing and overseeing all financial activities, performance, and documentation.
- Overseeing hiring activities and approving contracts.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Executive decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.
- Exceptional business acumen.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com before 12th March 2022